Saturday, February 20, 2010

ahhh!!!

So, yesterday I had the opportunity to sit down once again, with Travis, and discuss the material for my upcoming trip next week.

And I just want to shout from the rooftops about it.

I don't know if that's culturally acceptable so this is my other option! After spending the past couple of years feeling very unspired and as though I almost needed to pour my passion for things into a bottle and set it aside, I've found something that I love. I love it!

(I'm in an internet cafe in western Uganda and they're just blasting religious rock, it's fairly distracting!)

Anyway, I am feeling incredibly grateful and excited today about the learning and opportunities that await me in this beautiful country.

I hope everyone has a wondeful weekend, I'm going to be over here poppin' bottles (of passion ;)) and hanging out with the chimps...my own take on Jane Goodall.

Miss you,
Effie

No comments:

Post a Comment