Sunday, February 28, 2010

uganda in pictures v 1.0

Two women in traditional dress, looking on as we planted a cabbage patch

Fish from Lake Victoria being peddled on the road near Bugoye...the full bag of fish that was for sale on the back of his bike was a bit disgusting and covered in flies. It reaffirmed why I don't want to eat that fish.

Knowledge is power...they're on the right track

The artists behind the image above. There was a cow in their kitchen.

A school near Bugoye, as soon as this picture was taken the kids came rushing, RUSHING at me.
A baboon....handsome fellow, eh?

Our first discovery of the baboons....you gotta do what you gotta do, right?



I know these pics aren't much and I'm going to try to upload more this evening. It takes, roughly, 1, 234 years to upload each picture. I never knew true frustration until encountering African internet! :)

4 comments:

  1. GIVE IT A SECOND! It's going to SPACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frannie, I love your blog! Keep it up, we love to hear from you. Hope your expectations are exceeded on your journey. Be safe and enjoy.
    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Frannie! I love the posts and am so pumped for you. Can't wait to hear more!

    Be safe -
    Ash

    ReplyDelete